• Ethernet functional CPU;
• 14 points of digital input, 10 points of digital output, 7 modules can be expanded;
• 220VAC power input, relay output;
• Using FLASH technology to keep power off for a long time, without battery support, data can be stored for up to 10 years;
• Unique AES iterative encryption algorithm to protect users' intellectual property rights;
• With two communication interfaces, both support PPI communication protocol;
• Pluggable terminal design.
Support STEP7 MicroWIN V4.0 SP6 and above software user program upload/download/online monitoring and debugging.
Supports U H500 series touch screen connected to UniMAT .
Support MODBUS-TCP master / slave communication mode. A single CPU can communicate with 4 slave CPUs and 4 master CPUs simultaneously.
Through MODBUS-TCP , the host computer software such as configuration software and OPC server can be connected.